Beautiful Carpets Leicester Dalkard & Elliott – Leicester
Amazing qualities, service and choice in carpets – Carpet Shop Leicester
Carpets Leicester Dalkard & Elliott. Dalkard & Elliott provides a superb range of carpets. Including mMajor brands include Brinton carpets and Ulster Carpets. As well as, Victoria Carpets, and Westex carpets.
Our carpets are available in every colour, texture and style. Furthermore, our beautiful carpet collections will cover your entire home or office.
Whatever your budget, we offer an endless choice of different priced, high-quality carpets for you to choose from. Visit our showroom today.
There is over 150 years of combined knowledge and experience.
Steve, Stuart, Amanda, Neil and Tim will gladly help you find the right carpet. At the right price and in the right style to blend with your home.
Our honest and straightforward advice will ensure you make the right choice for both your carpet and curtain choices.
We’ll even match our carpets to your furnishings, to make any room look stunning.
Leicester Carpet & Flooring – Carpets Leicester Dalkard & Elliott
What’s more, at Dalkard & Elliott, all of our carpets are fitted by fully trained carpet fitters who are all from Leicester.
- Full after sales service available for every type of floor
- ‘Shop at home’ service for carpet is always available
- please email or ring to take advantage of this service
- We’ll move your furniture so you don’t have to
- Your old carpet can be taken away & disposed of
Carpets Leicester Dalkard & Elliott – As one of only 50 retailers in the UK for Brinton Carpets Sapphire™ dealerships, we’re also top retailers for Brockway Carpets, Smart Choice Carpets, Ulster Carpets, Telenzo Carpets, and Jacaranda Carpets too. We are very proud to be Leicester’s No.1 Carpet flooring and curtain retailer
Different types of carpet – Carpets Leicester Dalkard & Elliott
- The market in carpets has moved a long way towards the ‘softies’, which perfectly describes a style which is incredibly popular.
- Soft carpets show every foot mark and hoover mark.
- They feel luxurious and they look amazing.
- If you select a carpet made like this, you are selecting a luxury carpet, that feels absolutely fantastic. It is a more delicate finish and in heavily used rooms, you experience some flattening. this holds true no matter whether the carpet fibre is made of wool, or of man-made fibres
- For the best choice and advice come in and see us.
- Prices range between £100.00m2 and £14.99m2
- Carpet underlay costs are going to be between £5m2, £8.00m2, £10.00m2 and £12.50m2
- Fitting is only ever undertaken by professional and fully qualified fitters. All the work is fully guaranteed. Neil, who has fitted for us for almost 50 years, is very proud of our efforts to provide great service and real value for money.
- Blend beautifully with patterned curtains or furniture fabrics. If you would like your room to feel larger, consider a paler coloured carpet. It will make your room feel more spacious.
- Stone grey/beige tones (‘griege’, as I like to call it!) are so incredibly popular. They work well with so many fabrics, they are timeless colours. Available in every style of carpet, you will have no shortage of choice.
- There are of course lovely greens, warm yellowy tones, reds, blues, golds, in fact every colour you can imagine! You will find the best of the best choice in Dalkard & Elliott’s Leicester carpet shop.
- Worried about carpet joins? Most plain carpets are now available up to 5m wide, so the majority of rooms can be fitted without seams.
- Rooms over 5m? Then Dalkard & Elliott have the answer, if you want to avoid joins. They have carpet manufacturers, who will produce the carpet in the width you require. A bespoke manufacture, which will take between 6-8 weeks to produce your new carpets.
- Prices of plain carpets vary from £190m2 all the way to £7.99m2
- Underlay costs are £5.00m2, £8.00m2, £10.00 m2 and £12.50m2 so that you can pick the quality and price you prefer
- Fitting is undertaken by the best fitters. Fully trained and all their work is fully guaranteed.
- As part of our amazing range of carpets, we also stock the best in patterned manufacturers. Manufacturers like Brinton carpets and Ulster carpets. These popular brands have introduced some stunning patterned carpets and deliciously coloured plain carpets to reflect a wide range of design schemes for a variety of rooms.
- Most of the choice in patterned carpets is available in wool/nylon mixes. There are also pure wool finishes, as well as man-made fibres.
- Prices are between £95.00m2 to £24m2
- Underlays are very important. Under a quality patterned carpet you need to look at underlay which will be between £8.00m2 and £12.50m2
- Fitting a woven patterned carpet takes great skill. Dalkard & Elliott’ds carpet fitters have every bit of expertise required, to fit your carpet beautifully.
- Add real interest and a different style to your floor. Ideal for rooms which need ‘something extra’ but not plain. Well used in modern room settings, textured carpets look superb when used in chic country homes. Textured carpet makes an ideal contrast to the smooth surface of leather furniture, and helps to bring out the design and texture of fabrics.
- Mainly manufactured in wool, with just a little choice in man-made fibres, the costs of a wool textured loop pile will average between £69m2 and £20m2. Man-made fibres are costing between £19.99m2 and £7.99m2
- Underlay costs are between £5.00m2 and £12.50m2 depending on the room they are being fitted to and any specific requirements that you may have, like heat and sound insulating properties.
- Fitting, as always, is first class